Sunday, February 1, 2009

inked.


i got tatted today. hahaha.

my niece hannah was at church today. i loooooove her! she's super cute. i want a daughter that's as cute and fun as her. she's amazing. so i took her out of sunday school and we were running around and ended up playing in the playground and she had a little pack of dora the explorer tattoos. she gave me the only one with boots on it because i guess she didn't want to give me one of the actual dora ones. hahaha. oh well. but yeah. tattoo!

oh hannahdeng... i swear. my brother and i spoil her with more love than she needs. hahaha.

hmm... so superbowl today? WOHOO! too bad im not really into sports... is that a bad thing that everyone has some sort of passion for some sport but then... i dont? hahaha. iono... it's all cool and stuff but... i never really had it in me to go out and join a sports team or decide which sport i like the best. i guess... i'm more into arts and stuff. i suck at physical stuff. hahaha.

whatevs. =P not trying to envy anyone for what they have. it's easier to count my blessings than what i lack. di ba?

that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.