Tuesday, February 3, 2009

coldness.

but warm hearted. =D exciting

so today... well last night it started with me and donna remembering how phil and people wanted to go to dennys. FREE FOOD! sounds super cool right!?! me and donna kept trying to sleep but we were getting distracted beyond belief. we failed like 029384098234 times trying to sign off and go away. freaking phil kept sending us links. haha. well anyways... the plan was to wake up early at like... 5somn so we could get there at 6. yuckk... originally kim was going to come with me but yeah... i decided it would be better for her to sleep considering staying up late and her day of full blown cleaning. how i wish i put that consideration onto myself... freaking woke up super early and threw on my clothes. peacoat ftw. hahaha. it was so cold. so i pull up and... WTH. ONE MILLION PEOPLE AT DENNYS. the hell is that. AT 615AM!?! ughhh... they would. freaking 1-1 1/2 hour wait... not the business. we just ended up going to school for some of that PRIME parking. yennoe... the kind when no one is on campus kuz only ids go that early. HAHAHAHA PHIL DIDNT HAVE CLASS TIL 11 AND WE ALL HAD CLASS AT 8! sorry phil. hahaha. so we just ended up going to the nugget to get some breakfast. yummers. good times with gerald, the don, and arthur jeremy.

i miss those names we used to use all the time.

english class was EH. didn't write anything or learn much of anything. but i'm really exciting to have my teacher kuz he's one of the past coordinators for the wpe and he wrote the wpe practice books so yeah. i think God put me in the right hands yeah? thanks =D. then... brizzeak. study with ria ria bo biaaa. then yeah... quiz in anatomy lab. GULP. naaaaat that mess was of the EASE. too bad ria, justin, and i all got 1 wrong. hahaha. but pro nation for sure! learn about the brain for 3 hours... sighhhhhh. but it's koo. i got a lot of it down. so proud of myself! then yeah. the boredom that is geography. but we have our awes table for 5 so it wasn't THAT bad. but i was pretty tired from my day so far. then yeah. drove around the structure with kim trying to find her car. hahaha oh goshhhhh... that id =P then went to eat at panda. yummers. went home and SLEPT<333. i love sleep. hahaha. then yeah. ugly school related dilemmas that were not even worth my time... then a good night of studying and movies with kimbo. fun fun fun.

i actually wrote about my day. hahaha. weird... i haven't done a blog like this in a while. lots of blessings. good stuff. thank you God. =D

bushed. goodnight blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.