Sunday, February 22, 2009

worry.

i worry too much. my friend's have said it. my mom even said it to me just now.

sighhh...

i hate that about me. i worry so much to a point where it totally consumes my mind. i think wayyy too hard about the future and what's going to happen next. if i'll be ok, if others will be ok, what's going to happen next, where am i going.

God is my shepherd. i am the sheep. He leads me. therefore, i should not worry about where i'm going. it's all in God's hands. He never gives up on His sheep. His love never changes.

amazing love.




ew. i hella did not do my devotional this weekend. -___- that threw me off a lot. yucky.

but still, i will rejoice. =D




GOODNIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. Worry isnt bad. Lets change the word worry to fear, cuz worry will inevitably come from and lead to fear. God gave us worry and fear for a reason. But we are too preoccupied that we channel our "worries" onto the wrong things. Imagine if you "worried" about all the right things: Social Justice, Personal and Social Gospel, Family, Unbelievers. Ommission of sin. Imagine how your energy would be spent differently.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.