Monday, February 16, 2009

inconsiderate.

this is my rant for today...

so it was an alright morning. had a good night and woke up on time. fixed my new hair. oh btw i got a hair cut. and fixing in the morning is like... wow. i need a BLOW DRYER. how gay right? hahaha. so now i think imma set my alarms 10 mins earlier now... -___- unless i decide to beanie it up. well anyways. it was alright. rain didn't bother me much. class was EH. i forgot my lecture notes so i just sat there studying and texting people. goodness. then yeah.

the beginning of the held back anger...

HAHAHA. that sounds so interesting.

oh but before that. i just have to say, i changed my bed sheets the other day and ZOMG. these sheets totally own my old ones. they're SUPER soft. i love it. hahaha.

but yeah. so typical break. justin, jeff, gerald, and i were sitting in the union playing pusoy dos and yeah. fun stuff. then i hear a drop and my feet are suddenly wet. some guy drops his drink on my feet as he sits down at the table beside me. i naturally said its ok kuz im not gunna get mad at him. im not even sure if i heard him say sorry. but yeah. he just SAT THERE like wth... he did not even make an effort to clean up or offer to help me. meanwhile, i walked to the bathroom 4 or 5 times getting wads of paper towel to clean up his ice tea that was all over the floor where i was sitting. ugh... all he did was get up and get more ice tea. i was just.. stunned how he simply sat there eating and watching tv while i was bent down cleaning up the mess. i really wanted to hold it back but i said a lot of bad stuff. it was kinda hard to keep my cool and stuff. i was just like... wow. wth... cmon man. i hope there was a legit reason he acted the way he did.

but yeah. i'm glad i was raised the way i was. to be respectful and calm when it comes to things like that. i might burst out when its like... people i'm comfortable or close with but i'm not going to blow up on someone that i don't even know. but seriously, i wanted to take the paper towels i was wiping the floor with and just throw it in his face. ughhh. hahaha.

ANYWAYS. that's all. now i'm home. dry. toasty. these bed sheets are awes...






my hair is so different... -___- hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.