Thursday, February 5, 2009

walk,

don't run.


i'm excited for school just because i actually feel like i can sleep easy since i've studied so much for anatomy. i put a lot of effort into this and i can't wait to see that test and KILL IT!

i like how... i worried so much about how i'm supposed to handle this class with everything i have to learn. i just really had to give it up to God and let go of what I CAN DO, and focus on what HE CAN DO. 203984234th time hearing it...

"let go, and let God."

He truly provides when we ask. it's great. =D that's love right there. despite everything i've done against what He wants and what is right in His eyes, He still blesses me with what i have asked for, AND so much more.

amazing right?

right.




no. left. HAHA. hot cookies ftw.


slow dancing in a burning room; gabe bondoc. wowzers. melt my ears one more time. hahaha.




that is all. =D GOODnight indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.