Sunday, February 8, 2009

people.


people's shoes. just thought it looked cool.


darryl being raped by lester


donna dying of laughter



just some pix from friday night. funzies.

like phil, i also had a dream last night. it was... one of those dreams where you wanted to stay in that moment forever. nothing weird going on. no monsters or whatever. just... a dream of what feels like reality. one of those long dreams that you just wanna hold onto and never really wake up. but of course... you have to wake up one way or another. yuck...

ugh... life is getting to me. i hate it.

i hate how... people can ask me for advice and i give it to them and it's so great. but... i don't even apply it to myself. i'm such a hypocrite. blahhhhhhhh




just another winter. another storm. another valley. when it rains, everyone gets wet. so why NOT me? another part of life...

another opportunity to grow. another opportunity to trust. another way to build my faith. another day to learn something new.

just another day...





HOPE, NOT DESTROY. cmon jong...

1 comment:

  1. reality dreams suckk. when you wake up it makes you feel horrible cause it wasnt real but you wish it was.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.