Wednesday, February 18, 2009

broken.

never in day (well night) have i broken my new years resolution so many times. yuck...

it's just kinda gross how after being good for a while, there's always still that old nature i have hidden in the back back of me that comes out when i'm not thinking.

but yeah. like in 2 Corinthians, i know this problem isn't REALLY a problem. it's something i have to go through. =P and i know i'll get over it. someday.

that's my problem i think. i want change to happen NOW! like... i expect things to occur right after i say them or soon after. but yeah. that's not how life goes. everything is BABY steps. you go slow. really really slow. no need to rush. if you rush it, you might mess up right? HAHAHA! i hella used that in my essay yesterday.

but yeah. on a serious note. it's not the best way to RUSH somewhere right. you have to drive slow, watch out, make sure everything is safe and secure before you make the next move.

rome wasn't built in a day.

HAHA I USED THAT TOO!

ugh im so lame. honestly, i'm just burning minutes before i feel that i should go to school. ugh... i hate my nose btw. i can NEVER breathe through both sides. one side is always (no joke. ALWAYS) stuffed with whatevers. iono... it's been like this for years. i barely have moments when i breathe deep with both of my nostils. i'm so jealous of people with awesome noses. hahaha. i wonder why i can't breathe through both... i talked to my doctor and she said try that thing where people use like... tea pot kinda things and put it in their nose and have the water run through. wow... hahaha. MAYBE? it looks kinda interesting. kinda... soothing? but it looks really weird.

if anyone has one, can i borrow?

whatevs. no big deal.

i guess i'll go to school now... -____________________- hahaha





God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.