Monday, January 19, 2009

tough love.

last night was such a hard night for me to come to terms with between 2 of my friends. i hated it, but knew that God had something to help me in it and not to destroy me, so i'm so thankful for everything that happened. and now i can just move on from it and grow grow grow! God is great. =D


tissue box. nice and soft huh. just how it should be. =P but yeah... just a reminder of my night.

i cant wait to get started on this book. tristan gave it to me and i learned a lot from him through this book. its called How People Grow; what the bible reveals about personal growth. choc full of goodness.

God has something awes planned for me. jeremiah 29:11
can't wait to see His finished product for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.