Saturday, January 31, 2009

missing.

it feels like... something's missing from my night. as if i missed something or i need some closure on something. like... i was tired, but i don't want to sleep because... it's like there's something i need to be awake just in case for. it's weird. i can't really explain why i feel this way.

wow. i have like... no idea how to explain anything that's going on in my mind. its not like... a bad thing? i just have no clue what it is i'm trying to find or look for in there. i have a feeling i won't find it anytime soon and it's going to be on my mind all night if not all weekend. we'll see if i ever find it.

i wish... things weren't how they are. only i know what i'm talking about. i dont like the fact that i have to hide things in this blog. i want a private option where i can write something just for myself. i'll just use my other blog for that i guess.

anyways...






yeah. whatevers.

God meant for this night and everything that happened. thank You Lord for making me who i am and making me do what i do.





sigh. but in all honesty... i still feel like something is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.