Saturday, January 24, 2009

praise.

this song is awes. we sang it at bible study last night and it's just really wow.

I will praise You Lord my God
Even in my brokenness
I will praise You Lord
I will praise You Lord my God
Even in my desperation
I will praise You Lord

And I can't understand
All that You allow
I just can't see the reason
But my life is in Your hands
And though I cannot see You
I choose to trust You

Even when my heart is torn I will praise (trust) You Lord
Even when I feel deserted I will praise (trust) You Lord
Even in my darkest valley I will praise (trust) You Lord
And when my world is shattered and it seems all hope is gone
Yet I will praise You Lord

I will trust You Lord my God
Even in my loneliness
I will trust You Lord
I will trust You Lord my God
Even when I cannot hear You
I will trust You Lord

And I will not forget
That You hung on a cross
Lord You bled and died for me
And if I have to suffer
I know that You've been there
And I know that You're here now



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


it just give's the greatest imagery of how our lives can be in so much turmoil and sadness. that's how our life is. seriously. so much crap happens. but like... we have the answer to fix it all. all we have to do is just go to God with what we have and trust in His plan. like i've said over and over, His plans aren't to hurt us, but to give us a real future of hope and just mold us into a better person.

i'm so thankful for all the gifts we've been given from God. He could have just stopped with the gift of His son dying for us and tearing that veil that separated the world and Him, but He still continued to give. that's what i've been learning lately in my devotionals. they're really the things that keep me in check lately with everything that's been going on. they just keep my life right. i love it. i love Him.

God is really great yennoe. i've been really trying to invite kim to bible study but she usually has reasons not to come or just doesn't want to. but i knew that it wasn't in God's timing and that He would bring her when it was right. AND HE TOTALLY DID! like i wanted her to come last week but then after it was done i was like... ehh maybe it was good that she didn't. and it was right because God doesn't miss in His timing. when you get a no in life, it's God saying NO, or JUST BE STILL AND WAIT. so i did. and what i wanted was given to me. AND SO MUCH MORE! like she was super scared about it and was skeptical because... who wouldn't be? like its friday night, and all these people are just at church instead of out partying or whatever? it's pretty normal to feel that way. but i'm so thankful about how strong God is in all my SOS's lives that they were so welcoming and made everything so easy. i thought i would have to stick by her the whole time so she wouldn't feel alone or awkward, but everyone was so great. i was surprised i could go off and just... jam with kenneth and them while she was sitting talking to ate mia and others. they're awes. i seriously can't thank them all enough. i can't thank God enough.

i know my God is real. He has shown me time and time again what He can do and that He is always taking care of me. through any situation, God does what is right for me. He answers prayers. maybe not right away when i want it, but of course, it's not about my time. it's all about His time.




sorry if i haven't been putting up pictures lately. oh wells. =D praise God for everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.