Wednesday, January 28, 2009

anyways...

since cyn is probably the only one who reads my blog... hahaha. i am like you too. i got kinda lazy to blog. pictures are fun but... iono. it's like i have NO TIME.

school hit me like freaking an airplane crashing into your car while driving in traffic. wowsers... i could not even believe the amount of reading and workload i had to keep up with just for the 4 classes i have. mostly anatomy. everything else is pretty easy... but yeah. i was hella in shock of everything where i was so scared. i was so unsure if i could get any of it done. im pretty sure my hair turned just a little bit more white.

and getting used to this getting up early thing is taking it's tole on me. im sooo tired all the time. especially having to get used to it right after so many semesters not having to get up and all the vacations. sighhhhh.

but i wanna throw all of that negativity away and just focus on my blessings. =D

i have so much to be thankful for. clothes! it's been super cold lately and im so glad i got to buy clothes over break so i can be waaaaaaaaarm. and my house and bed! and my shower! hahaha. some people may think it's stupid to be so excited over simply my house and stuff kuz... they have it too. but i bet there are so many more people that are so much more deserving to these things than me. and things could be so much worse and yet... God didn't let it happen. He always provides and always will.

so i'm happy. He put me in this to give me hope, not to hurt me. =D

i'm good. yizzur.

2 comments:

  1. hahha 007, I love the shout out in the beginning!

    ps. gah, school is super gay & super lame. I hear ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pss. when i add comments and have to put that word code thing before i submit... i always think "Thats not even a word!!! Who comes up with these words! And how much do they get paid for it?!"

    random thought. hahahaha :]

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.