Thursday, January 15, 2009

01/15



hmm... so yeah. cyn inspired me to start blogging again. but with something less complicated than xanga. hahaha. i like her little photo thing for everyday. interesting. ate mia texted me last night to go outside and look at the moon. i really should have took pictures of it the other night when it was super full. but yeah. just stood outside in sweats and my peacoat taking pictures. this guy walked by and i got kinda scared kuz i thought he was going to rob me of my camera. -___- but yeah. didnt. =D but yeah. my lens is terrible for taking pictures of the moon. haha =P

today... i was SUPER tired. i thought my 8 hours was enough but i kept falling asleep between texts in bed. doctors appointment. blah. pretty boring. but my new doctor's a peach. super cute. then yeah. unexpected trip to the blood lab. that's my other picture. hahaha. then subway and target. too bad subway is stupid and doesnt know what EXTRA or A LOT means. and they dont put dressing either apparently. sighhhh.

that's all. yay first blog.

1 comment:

  1. you are awesome :]
    and you way more talented in photography then you give credit for!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.