Thursday, March 12, 2009

ENGL-WOOD

so bored in english class. this is so bad. i hate bringing my laptoop to school because i HELLA cannot focus on anything the teacher is talking about. i'm torn between iss, blogspot, my paper due at 5, and whatevers going on in class. SIGHHHHHH

so this girl WOULD give me her number in class... hahahaha. oh gosh. just thought it was funny. we have socio together and yeah. we have our final tomorrow so she offered to send me some notes which is nice. i wanted to sign onto aim and send her my email because it's so embarassing to say. but then she's like OR YOU CAN JUST TEXT ME... my number is.... da da da

nice move. hahaha. she's nice though. more friends in class is always good.

there there's this one girl who always comes in late. i think it's because she's so focused on her looks. iono if i'm just being shallow or i can read her character but yeah. she always comes in LATE but she dresses really... iono. white washed? then she always wears too much makeup. iono... i'm not saying make up is bad or anything. i just think if it's not THAT necessary, don't put so much on. i love it when girls wear subtle makeup to ENHANCE their already natural beauty. not when they think OH IM UGLY, I'LL COVER IT UP WITH MAKEUP...

oh gosh. i hope no one hates me if they wear a lot of makeup...

brown leather jacket, beater with semi see through material green shirt. skinny jeans, slippers, big circular dangly earings, HUGE victoria secret pink, blackberry with ELECTRIC pink case

but of course, that's just the outer appearance i see of this girl. i'm sure there's so much more under all those things. animal number 1 of 3. hahaha

blah. ok i'll blog more about my day later. hahaha. i wanna like... blog about the different places i'm at. ios, geog class, pac meeting, practice.

hmmmm. sounds like a great COLLECTION. hahaha. so gay.

jeff is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.