Sunday, March 22, 2009

abundance

i love it when i read something in my devotional and like... yeah i believe it. but it's so much better when God shows it to me and like puts it in my face. it just make me believe in Him more and more and want to trust Him with everything.

basically, my devotion was about how God never does anything for you half way. He always gives you so much. like for example... asking for your mom to buy you this shirt, and instead, she buys you that shirt, PLUS all these other shirts you want and you didn't even have to ask. cool stuff right?

well i saw it last night. when i went out to get dinner with kim. she was all stressed out because of work and all the school stuff she has to do. i would be stressed and worried too. then things got even worse when she couldn't make up her mind about the food she wanted. did she want to save money, did she want to get food. so we decided after driving around to just go home and she'll just make herself some dinner. but then we saw this pizza place and decided to go in. she ordered herself a mini pizza and a side salad. then when we got up to get our order, the worker said we won the lottery with food. i was like... uhh... wth? so apparently, they read the order wrong and instead of making a mini pizza, we got a medium. and on top of that, the ran out of side salads, so instead we got a family size salad. so dinner for two! how awesome right? and we didn't get charged any extra. =D WOWOWOW

another thing. God's timing is so perfect. never too early, never too late. always on time. kim needed a break and way to relax. without having to pray about it, just as we learned in bible study, the Holy Spirit intervened for us and gave that worry up to God. and God provided. not just enough. any little pizza would have been enough. but He gave A LOT. hahaha. we were so full! it was great. =D

gotta love God for that.

also, just wanted to remember today. ria accepted Christ into her heart today! HOW EXCITING! nani called me and told me and i was like... iono how to react. but it's so exciting to know that! now God can really start doing wonders for her.

yay!

1 comment:

  1. congrats to you and k on the winning the food lottery!lucky!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.