Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ama-awes-DEF!



zomg im so excited! so i thought it would be a typical night of just staying in and doing homework. NAAAAT!

i go on my flickr because... i have a list on my dashboard of the sites i check when i'm bored. so i finally get to my flickr and i have a message. i open it up and... this guy from london saw my picture and said he wants to display it in a show in LONDON called Nocturnal from april-may. it's a community based project that has a message about light and light bulbs. i forget but yeah.

HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! i mean it's cool that my pictures are online and people from all over the world can see them in computers. BUT IN A SHOW IN LONDON?! WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?! never in LIFE would i ever think this would happen. WOW!

God is awesome for giving me this joy and the gift of photography. SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! i would love to fly out to london and be like... yeah. i took that picture. what about it? with like some super cool face like it's no big deal. HAHAHAHA!

zomy... that is super cool. out of all my circle of friends that are photographers, i would NOT think i would be the one who would be found by some guy and have my picture picked. i'm not even that great. HONESTLY. i guess i get lucky sometimes. =P

i love my friends. the fact that we can share experiences together is so great. o0o and i love how they're always there to help! lariz and i trade off when we're really tired to take notes in classes for each other. =D team work ftw! so yeah. we decided that i would sleep in today.

and OH MAN. that dream was AMA-AWES-DEF WTH! i dreamt we bought a new house but it was right next to my old one. it was SO BIG! it was kinda sad looking outside at our old house and see that no one lived there anymore. but yeah. this new house. WOW! i went out to the back and they were still setting up the garage. but don't mistake this for ANY garage. it was like... FREAKING HUGE! they were setting it up to be like... a place we would have concerts or something. that's what it looked like to me. then there was like this... weird building where apparently tv shows were being shot. and like... there were spots in the wall where we could WALK THROUGH so we could watch the show being taped without being in the way. THAT WAS SO COOL! then i remember something about... going to seaworld with like 208398429384 filipinos. wth. hahaha. i remember there being this little kid who was being emo kuz his girlfriend broke up with him and he was in a tower and wouldn't come down. so i was like... yelling at him? hahaha. iono... I SWEAR I'M NOT MEAN! then there were dolphins so lariz and i just stood watching them swim. then we got these water guns that shoot water. but the water wasn't just a stream. they were like BULLETS but in the shape of DOLPHINS. WTH!!! that was SO DOPE!.



ok that's it. i need to get ready for schoolio. -_- hahaha yay!

2 comments:

  1. HOW AWESOME!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    I TOLD YOU THAT YOUR AN AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER :]

    WOOT!
    when your famous, i'm going to tell my kids
    "I know him! I KNOW HIM!"
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, how about that?
    super cool buddy!!!
    <3.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.