Saturday, March 14, 2009

blessed.

blessed more than i could ever imagine. more than i deserve. more than i need.

God is good all the time. and all the time, God is good.

just gotta trust and live according to what He wants for you, not what you want for yourself.

sounds yuck to some people. understandable. but yeah. it brings me happiness that doesn't fade.




i want a magic bullet. hahaha. SIGH...

yuck... driving to lancaster was of the UGNESS today. freaking kim and i wasted 4 hours of life... ZOMBY. sigh. and i get to drive out there again to pick up my brother. i'm not driving him there anymore. the only way he's getting there is if he learns how to drive. i don't care. hahaha. i am NOT driving out there again. that was... the complete opposite of fun and how i would have liked to spend my friday. and i drove there right after an anatomy quiz and sociology midterm that i stayed up til 3 the night before doing. anatomy was at 8... hahaha. lariz and i fell asleep in the union and the little kids on tours got to see what college is really about. studying till your eyes fall out and you end up collapsing on chairs in public.

thas wussup.

bible study was awes. kyrstin came this week. yay! i'm glad she did. it's so fun having my friends come with me to bible study. it's a great thing for all of us to share together. there really is no better way for us to spend our friday nights.

it's cold. hahaha. that is all.

DINGLEBERRIES?!

AH HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.