Saturday, June 13, 2009

open late.

sigh... i hate summer because it totally screws up my sleeping patterns. i tend to stay up til i have to wake kim up so she can get ready.

at 4 in the morning...

then i get to sleep while she rides the train and goes off to work scanning and getting paper cuts for an amazing amount of money. jealin'...

BLAH. i wish i could sleep. i was sooo thinking i was gunna sleep after that last lame game of DotA but yeah. i just laid in bed tossing and turning and was like... there for an hour doing nothing. totally could have gotten one more decent game in with the usuals.

i was looking at cyn's blog and i'm jealous. jealous of all those pictures. she's so cool and is quite the photographer. i wish i was into my craft as much as i was before... i really need to get my wide angle back from marco. and... actually treat photography as a hobby. -_-

NAPS SUCK. totally wasn't planning on napping. and i have a meeting at church today. sighhh. at 930. hopefully i'll be ok to go there on time and not fall asleep.

s0o... i hate cops. well no, but i hate that i get caught speeding. i went up to stockton to visit kimbutt since she's been away for a long time. honestly, i just did it out of impulse and got there in time to surprise her after she got off her train. i wish i had a camera. or... used my camera. hahaha. iono... i totally hate the fact that i got impatient and sped too fast. i mean... i was 10 minutes away from my destination and the cop decides to bust a U on the freeway. across the middle divider. WHO DOES THAT? but yeah. i deserved it. 80 in a 70. hopefully i don't have to go to court kuz then i have to drive way the heck up there.

but yeah. when i got there, the look on her face when i drove up was just... iono. totally priceless. it was a... omg what are you doing here, what the hell is going on, is this forreal, why are you here, am i dreaming, im going to cry, etc etc kind of face.

i loved it.

we spent so much time... tryint to decide what to do. then after finding out what to do, we were screwed again right after with an awkward incident. weird and totally not what i was expecting or what i wanted from my time up there... but still. kim was there and that was the whole reason for it.

but driving home at 3am from stockton straight to long beach on less than 2 hours of sleep is NOT the business. i went through like... 15 of my old cds. thank goodness the sun came up to keep me awake. i was so excited to almost be home but yeah... i hit morning LA traffic. sucky. haha. but yeah. sleeping is wonderful. i didn't sleep til like 9. hahaha.

oh gosh. and... i recently got into bikes! spent a lil over 200 on my bike and i must say, it is quite the sexy. i want to like... buy a lock now so i can be like the cool guys at school who have cute bikes. i want to show it off. ahhaha. im so lame... BUT! i did get a compliment from two bikers at chipotle the other day. it gave me quite the smile. i just painted my wheels too to make it extra cute. =P

zomg my hair is sooo annoying being this long. ricky moved to fontana so his availability for haircuts isn't the same. sighhh... but it looks ok. i dyed a lil of it when kim was over dying her hair. very discrete. hahaha. you probably wouldn't notice if you saw it. but yeah. i was just trying to think of what is on my mind and i was messing with my hair and yeah.

honestly i'm just spilling out anything that's in my mind. something to pass the time til i call kim to wake her up for work again then attempt to fall asleep. this and the offive is making me fall asleep tho which is good...




"it feels so good, my feet don't touch the ground"
-creed singing karaoke; a benihana christmas.

goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i love,God ,my family, my friends, photography, music, more than an about me can tell you. just ask. iLove.

my 1 people parties.